When it comes to WordPress themes, MyThemeShop is one of my favorite WordPress Theme developers as they provide some quality Free and Premium themes. After a long time I have across a Premium theme from MTS which impressed me with a first glance itself. So I have immediately installed the Publisher theme, the latest premium WordPress theme from MyThemeShop.
This theme is literally a game changer as it is a multi-purpose theme and can cater any niche blog/website. The beauty of the theme is that it is designed to serve mobile users in mind and with the ability to compatible with all the latest theme or page builders. So let me explain you what are best pros and cons of this theme and is this theme is really a must buy?
Before jumping into the uses and disadvantages of theme, let me tell you the some important features of this Publisher WordPress Theme.
Main Features of Publisher Theme
- Gutenberg Compatible – Now a day’s many website owners are looking for this feature
- Page Builder compatible – As most of the Affiliate, business and professional site owners use page builders, theme builders, landing pages and all, having a compatible theme to serve their purpose is a must.
- Schema Integrated – Helps search engine bots to know more about your site’s content
- SEO optimized and ready – It reduces your stress and saves your valuable time in optimizing your site ready for SEO.
- Clean & Quality Code – It gives you clutter free website & no crashes
- Elementor Page Builder Integration & compatibility – As many of you know Elementor Page builder is highly used page builder, having a theme that supports it is very important.
- Speed Optimized – Always important to have a high loading page for any website so that your audience doesn’t get frustrated with slow loading pages.
- Fluid Responsive Design – As discussed above, having a website that can load fast on any device especially Mobile phone is a big challenge. The Publisher Theme can serve that well and designed with 100% fluid responsive design.
- Predefined Header & Blog Layouts – The Publisher WordPress Theme comes with 2 header and 3 Blog layouts which are really awesome. To check the preview about how it looks, just click the Publisher Theme Demo here.
- Featured Slider – It is an icing on cake and can be optional for few website owners and good for few of them.
- Adsense optimized – At the end of the day earning money from your website matters and having a better CTR (click through rate) page layout is a must. This Publisher WordPress Theme comes with Adsense optimized page layouts.
- Advanced Optional Panel – This is very important as many site owners like to change their blog or website into a custom look instead of a demo look. In order to customize you site especially to have a custom color, font, styling and other layouts, Publisher Theme offers you 100’s of customization options.
Other important features include:
- All the Google fonts are included
- Translation Ready
- Advanced Typography options
- Unlimited color options to choose from
- Shortcodes ready (no extra plugin required)
- Tons of background options
- 4 Types of Pagination option
- WP Review compatible (WP Review if top most WordPress review plugin)
- Author Box – Again it eliminates another plugin requirement
- Child Theme Support – Always handy to have this feature so that whenever something goes wrong in your customization, you can’t crash the main site.
- Woo Commerce Compatible – Icing on the cake
- Social Sharing Buttons – another awesome option to reduce adding separate Social Sharing WordPress plugin
- Dedicated Ad management option – Great option if you just need to add few ad sizes and control within the main areas of your content.
- Font Awesome Icons Included – Icons can make your site look more cute and adorable
- 14 custom widgets – Normally you don’t require but still can be handy if you want to design your site more unique.
- Detects Ad-Blocker
- Dedicated Performance Options
- One click demo import
- Import & Export Options
- One click update
- 5 related posts options
- Single Featured Area
- Off-Canvas Mobile Menu
- Parallax and Zoom Out effect
What else you want in one single theme with so many features?
So I think you get most of the value for your money and the options you need for your blog/website. The theme comes with an option to buy single as well as multiple site license.
If you are just having one site and don’t have any plans to start any sites in near future, I think this is the cheapest WordPress Premium theme you can get for just $19 when it is in limited time offer !!!
Coming to the Pros and Cons of the Publisher theme, there are almost no cons if you just need a multi-purpose theme with all mandatory features. When it comes to business or professional website and need fancy customization you may need to install few WordPress plugins to make it better.
But as a blogger and digital marketing person myself, I found it really a quick to install and ready to go theme without any need of many WordPress plugins.
Finally here are the different pricing options available for you to purchase Publisher theme with and without limited time offer:
If someone comes and asks me about which is the best multi-purpose theme in a budget? Without a second thought I would recommend the Publisher theme from MyThemeShop.
As I know about MyThemeShop and their work towards creating, developing, and designing quality WordPress themes since 2015, you can give it a try for sure.
They are even providing you an option for a 30 day money back policy if the theme you purchased doesn’t work as intended.
You can find more answers for your queries from the official website of MyThemeShop here