When it comes to WordPress themes, MyThemeShop is one of my favorite WordPress Theme developers as they provide some quality Free and Premium themes. After a long time, I have across a Premium theme from MTS which impressed me at a first glance itself. So I immediately installed the Publisher theme, the latest premium WordPress theme from MyThemeShop. Before diving into the publisher theme review, let us discuss it in a nutshell.
This theme is literally a game-changer as it is a multi-purpose theme and can cater to any niche blog/website. The beauty of the theme is that it is designed to serve mobile users’ minds and with the ability to be compatible with all the latest themes or page builders. So let me explain to you the best pros and cons of this theme and if this theme is really a must-buy?
Before jumping into the uses and disadvantages of the theme, let me tell you some important features of this Publisher WordPress Theme.
Main Features of Mythemeshop’s Publisher Theme
- Gutenberg Compatible – Now a day’s many website owners are looking for this feature
- Page Builder compatible – As most of the Affiliates, business, and professional site owners use page builders, theme builders, landing pages, and all, having a compatible theme to serve their purpose is a must.
- Schema Integrated – Helps search engine bots to know more about your site’s content
- SEO optimized and ready – It reduces your stress and saves your valuable time in optimizing your site ready for SEO.
- Clean & Quality Code – It gives you a clutter-free website & no crashes
- Elementor Page Builder Integration & compatibility – As many of you know Elementor Page builder is a highly used page builder, having a theme that supports it is very important.
- Speed Optimized – Always important to have a high loading page for any website so that your audience doesn’t get frustrated with slow loading pages.
- Fluid Responsive Design – As discussed above, having a website that can load fast on any device, especially a Mobile phone is a big challenge. The Publisher Theme can serve that well and is designed with a 100% fluid responsive design.
- Predefined Header & Blog Layouts – The Publisher WordPress Theme comes with 2 headers and 3 Blog layouts which are really awesome. To check the preview about how it looks, just click the Publisher Theme Demo here.
- Featured Slider – It is the icing on the cake and can be optional for a few website owners and good for a few of them.
- Adsense optimized – At the end of the day earning money from your website matters and having a better CTR (click-through rate) page layout is a must. This Publisher WordPress Theme comes with Adsense optimized page layouts.
- Advanced Optional Panel – This is very important as many site owners like to change their blog or website into a custom look instead of a demo look. In order to customize your site especially to have a custom color, font, styling, and other layouts, Publisher Theme offers you 100’s customization options.
Other important features include:
- All the Google fonts are included
- Translation Ready
- Advanced Typography options
- Unlimited color options to choose from
- Shortcodes ready (no extra plugin required)
- Tons of background options
- 4 Types of Pagination option
- WP Review compatible (WP Review if topmost WordPress review plugin)
- Author Box – Again it eliminates another plugin requirement
- Child Theme Support – Always handy to have this feature so that whenever something goes wrong in your customization, you can’t crash the main site.
- Woo Commerce Compatible – Icing on the cake
- Social Sharing Buttons – another awesome option to reduce adding separate Social Sharing WordPress plugin
- Dedicated Ad management option – Great option if you just need to add a few ad sizes and control within the main areas of your content.
- Font Awesome Icons Included – Icons can make your site look more cute and adorable
- 14 custom widgets – Normally you don’t require but still can be handy if you want to design your site more unique.
- Detects Ad-Blocker
- Dedicated Performance Options
- One-click demo import
- Import & Export Options
- One-click update
- 5 related posts options
- Single Featured Area
- Off-Canvas Mobile Menu
- Parallax and Zoom Out effect
What else do you want in one single theme with so many features?
So I think you get most of the value for your money and the options you need for your blog/website. The theme comes with an option to buy a single as well as multiple site licenses.
If you are just having one site and don’t have any plans to start any sites in near future, I think this is the cheapest WordPress Premium theme you can get for just $19 when it is on a limited-time offer !!!
Coming to the Pros and Cons of the Publisher theme, there are almost no cons if you just need a multi-purpose theme with all mandatory features. When it comes to a business or professional website that needs fancy customization you may need to install a few WordPress plugins to make it better.
But as a blogger and digital marketing person myself, I found it really a quick-to-install and ready-to-go theme without any need for many WordPress plugins.
Finally here are the different pricing options available for you to purchase Publisher theme with and without limited time offer:
Check for more info | VIEW DEMO/Download
If someone comes and asks me about which is the best multi-purpose theme on a budget? Without a second thought, I would recommend the Publisher theme from MyThemeShop.
As I know about MyThemeShop and their work towards creating, developing, and designing quality WordPress themes since 2015, you can give it a try for sure.
They are even providing you an option for a 30-day money-back policy if the theme you purchased doesn’t work as intended.
You can find more answers for your queries from the official website of MyThemeShop here