Guidelines for Guest Post
Thanks for showing interest in writing for bloggingdock.com !
What articles can I write on Blogging Dock?
You can write any article that relates to any categories we have mentioned in our Blog’s Primary Menu.
We like original content with 100% plagiarism free, Non-Controversial and without any malicious links attached. Please write with your heart and soul put in it and don’t treat this Guest Post as a Commercial thing.
- We will include an exclusive Author Bio containing your blog/site URL and social media profile links
- You have a greater chance to expose yourself, your website/blog to growing audience
- Grow your social media following with our powerful Social Media followers as we share your articles on all of our Social Media channels
- Chance to increase your domain, page and search engine authority to further level
- Get 1 do-follow backlink (provided you are a Blogger and respond to all the comments in time)
- We don’t encourage companies and affiliate links within the guest post/s.
Do you pay?
No, we Won’t pay you for any Guest Posts on Blogging Dock.
When you contribute to us, you’ll be getting the above said contributor benefits.
How long should my posts be?
Aim for 1000-1500 words.
Should I pitch you my idea before writing the post?
If you’d like to, go ahead. But we would like to have your draft as well.
Should I write a headline?
That would be great and that will make our work more easier.
Will you edit my post?
We will edit your content only if needed for some clarity and it will be well informed before publishing, and we will do our best possible to preserve your voice. You can see our edits under your contributor profile in WordPress.
Anything else I should keep in mind?
Posts should be written in blog style, with short paragraphs and lots of white space. Including a few sub-headings is much appreciated, and please use only one space between sentences!
Should I include a photo?
Yes, you should. One for Featured Image and 2-3 in the content section. Also, submit your profile photo to be used for your author bio section.
What should I do after I submit my post?
When it runs, we hope you’ll be active in the comments for at least 72 hours after your post is published, responding to readers’ questions or thoughts.
Can I be a regular contributor?
If you prove to be a quality writer who actively promotes his/her guest posts and interacts with readers in the comments, I may ask you to write on a recurring basis.
Checklist before you upload your post/article:
- Make sure you have entered correct details of your name, post title, and your social media channels.
- Provided the details of your brief bio in the email?
- Added two links within your post to other posts on Blogging Dock?
- Added as many supporting images as possible related to your post.
If so, you’re ready to submit!
Mail your queries and drafts through our “Contact Us” form.
We look forward to your contribution!
~ The Blogging Dock Team